The Birmingham Homeschool Fair is committed to its exhibitors! We want you to have a wonderful experience and get real connections for future interaction with attendees. One of the main purposes of this event is to make homeschoool families aware of the many resources available to them. This is why we do all we can to provide:
– a clean and interactive website with options for exhibitors to highlight their offerings
– a professional environment and comfortable venue for exhibits
– ways for exhibitors to generate leads through modern-day tools and social media
– an event app for real-time interactions during the event
– a printed program that is interactive and gets the attention of attendees
– exposure to the homeschool community at large (2000+ families) through a range of media outlets outside of the event
Please review our Rules and Regulations before registering as an exhibitor. You will know what to expect from us and what we expect from you.
You may still want exposure to our community through providing an discount/coupon insert for attendee bags, publishing a program ad, or being included in our directory listing. Scroll down for more information under ADD-ONS.
Read and review before registering as an exhibitor: Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
CLICK HERE to upload your program ad copy, logos, description text, etc., if you were not able to upload it into your initial exhibitor form.